Sausage, steak, & pepperoni pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks incredible Ryan!! Great work?, had to taste as amazing as it looks! Merry Christmas Brother!

Very nice! I'll take the thick crust every time!
I need to break down and try this Prepared Pantry. How's their shipping?
Thank you! I go back and forth from thick to thin...but this was perfect, a thick crust with a bit of crunch!
I didn't think the shipping was bad myself. Think if your order is $50 it's free shipping. So I ordered 6 bun/bread mixes and 2 pizza mixes. Believe total was around $28 and shipping about $12. I really wanted to try them out also.

Ryan

That looks incredible Ryan!! Great work?, had to taste as amazing as it looks! Merry Christmas Brother!
Thank you Jed! It was great! You know when you plan on making something and it turns out as good if not better than expected...loved it!

Ryan

Reactions: bauchjw
Thank you Jed! It was great! You know when you plan on making something and it turns out as good if not better than expected...loved it!
Ryan
Oh yes! Amazing feeling! It’s like….
D5F96EDC-AC10-48BA-AADE-77D017E2E6A4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Brokenhandle
Thank you Justin! I appreciate it! Wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
Seems kinda odd here today, 51 degrees and sunny! Wife has some windows open! Thought about going and sitting on the porch. No snow and our normal high is probably mid 20s or so.

Take care my friend! And don't forget to leave Santa a beer and summer sausage!

Ryan

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Thanks David! I did think about adding more cheese lol! My wife would've enjoyed this...she just hates when I make certain things, like this or anything with lots of carbs...she thinks it's bad for her figure. But she enjoys them as much as me!

Ryan

I know what you mean Ryan, it's a love hate kind of thing. Same as home here.

David

Merry Christmas

That does it ....now I'm bringing out the pizza stone I've never used .
Looks great and love meaty combo !
Thanks Keith! It was so good! Somewhere I think we have a stone also but been a long time! Break that stone out!

Ryan

Well my wife had to work last night so I thought it was time for a homemade pizza. Sausage was Dakota sausage from Owen's BBQ, sirloin steak with onions sliced thin (leftover from cheesesteaks done on Blackstone) , and pepperoni. Also mushrooms and onion. Pizza dough was Italian pizza dough mix from Prepared Pantry (my 1st time using it). Mixed the dough in kitchen aid then let rise. Thanks to a post from @BrianGSDTexoma I decided it was a good time to use my cast iron pizza pan. So while dough was rising I preheated pizza pan in 425 degree oven. After the dough had doubled in size I stretched it out on a piece of parchment paper to let rise again

View attachment 519859

Then added pizza sauce...thankfully we had some, didn't plan ahead at all. If not I was going for the meat sauce my wife makes for lasagna and spaghetti. And sausage browned on Blackstone

View attachment 519860

Next mushrooms and onions, along with sliced steak, a little smoked mozzarella and then the pepperoni

View attachment 519861

Topped off with smoked mozzarella and cheddar

View attachment 519862

Slid the pizza off the parchment paper onto pan and baked roughly 25 minutes

View attachment 519863

Crust was perfect! Little brown on bottom giving a nice crunch

View attachment 519864

Very filling, could only eat 3 pieces!

View attachment 519865

Now as I enjoy making my own pizza dough, but this stuff was amazing! Directions say it will make one thick crust like mine or 2 thin crust pizzas.
That's it for this one...thanks for stopping!

Wish you all a very merry Christmas!

Ryan
Dang Ryan, I really wish I could still do that buddy!

Maybe soon if the stars and moon align.

Dang Ryan, I really wish I could still do that buddy!

Maybe soon if the stars and moon align.
Thanks, I really appreciate that! I definitely thought of you when I made this. Think about of my pizza inspiration comes from you. Best wishes and prayers are with you.
Take care and merry Christmas!

Ryan

Thank you Justin! I appreciate it! Wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
Seems kinda odd here today, 51 degrees and sunny! Wife has some windows open! Thought about going and sitting on the porch. No snow and our normal high is probably mid 20s or so.

Take care my friend! And don't forget to leave Santa a beer and summer sausage!

Ryan

Ryan, thanks my friend! Sorry, I just seen this…. Hoping you and yours had a Merry Christmas! Weird how the weather can be… we are in full whiteout blizzard mode so far today!

Santa was well taken care of! :emoji_wink:

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Ryan, thanks my friend! Sorry, I just seen this…. Hoping you and yours had a Merry Christmas! Weird how the weather can be… we are in full whiteout blizzard mode so far today!

Santa was well taken care of! :emoji_wink:
You can keep that snow and blizzard! Even though I want to try out my son's new snowblower!
Having a great weekend...go to her mom's here shortly.
Got to spend time with our grandkids...Duke

20211225_000300.jpg

And Lady, the newest addition and adoptee...she's just too darn cute! Her and her brother got picked up in Oklahoma as strays, got moved to a shelter in Denver, and now lives in Omaha

20211225_000514.jpg

Took about 5 trys to get a somewhat decent picture of her.

Ryan

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
You can keep that snow and blizzard! Even though I want to try out my son's new snowblower!
Having a great weekend...go to her mom's here shortly.
Got to spend time with our grandkids...Duke

View attachment 520147

And Lady, the newest addition and adoptee...she's just too darn cute! Her and her brother got picked up in Oklahoma as strays, got moved to a shelter in Denver, and now lives in Omaha

View attachment 520148

Took about 5 trys to get a somewhat decent picture of her.

Ryan

Enjoy! And those are some fine looking pups!

Thanks for the like Ishi Ishi I appreciate it! Glad to hear from you again!

Ryan

Reactions: Ishi
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky