Route36Griller

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

route36griller

Original poster
Feb 22, 2009
Hello to everyone at the Smoking Meats Forum. I'm not really sure weather you would call me a "seasoned" veteran or a newbe. I am over 40 and have been grilling since I was 16. Smoking is a new thing to me and I LOVE it. Don't want to waste your time with a bunch of bla bla bla! I have 3 Pro Char Grillers and an Old modified Char Griller I turned into a reverse flow smoker with a side fire box.

This is all new to me and I am not sure what I am doing. I am from Ohio. Is anyone actually reading this message?

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you have all the smokers you need for the moment. Of course, that may change as you read through this site.
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

Welcome to SMF! Don't worry about boring us with the "blah, blah, blah". Its what this forum is for. Lots of good people sharin' ideas and info on Q.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky