Ribeye Kabobs (ZigZag Skewers)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I like those skewers John, and the kabobs Nice Job on those.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
I couldn't resist the price.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

everything looks great bear, never heard of those scewers either. got to say though those eggs caught my eye, just the way i like them.

Thank You Jim!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear everything looks delicious. Those skewers are cool, I gotta check those out. That breakfast is really getting to me. Just the way I like it.
Nice work.

Thank You Mike!!
Yup--Better than my usual 2 eggs & 2 Little Heat & Serve Links.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Sorry late on this but what a great different looking set of skewers. and a great looking meal and for sure a great breakfast.

Warren

Looks good bear. A couple years ago I started pre cooking the potatoes for a bit before. Then I’d add them to the kabobs to finish them and they have turned out real good. Also we s will soak them in Italian dressing After we cut them up into whatever shape we want overnight if we plan ahead and it’s the best potato’s I’ve had. You should give it a try if your an utility dressing fan

Looks good bear. A couple years ago I started pre cooking the potatoes for a bit before. Then I’d add them to the kabobs to finish them and they have turned out real good. Also we s will soak them in Italian dressing After we cut them up into whatever shape we want overnight if we plan ahead and it’s the best potato’s I’ve had. You should give it a try if your an utility dressing fan

Thank You SUN!!
Sounds Great! I'll have to try Taters like that.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky