Rib Roast, Meatloaf, and a new toy!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'd love to be sitting down to either one of those hunks of protein Chris, both look to be real nice from where I'm sitting, Like! RAY

Thank you very much Ray for the like and compliment. They both tasted real good.

Roast looks great, as does the meatloaf.

Thank you Crazy, We enjoyed them

Chris

Looks great Chris, glad ya were able to fire up the grill!

Thanks Waterin and for the like, Just being able to comfortably get the grill out was almost as enjoyable as eating the vittles.

Nice work Chris . I've looked at those . Be watching for more testing .
Meat looks great , doing meat loaf myself today .

Testing will continue Chop. I want to see how well and long it will maintain lower temps: 225*. Also thanks for the like and nice words. Enjoy that loaf.

Chris

Chris, those look wonderful!

Would like a plate of each....

BIG LIKE!

John

Sorry no more roast, but the loaf is packed and frozen away for another day. Appreciate the compliment and like John.

Great job Chris. Food looks fantastic!

Dave

Thank you Dave, I was a little worried. New toy and it's been awhile since I fired up to tools.

Chris

Chris that looks great I love the way that roast came out.The 26 is definitely on my toy list.Points
Richie

Beautiful Job, Chris!!!
Nice Job!
Like.
However I can see I'm way overdue for a Prime Rib myself, judging by the drool on my chin!!!

Bear

Thank you John and for the like. This one went a little long, but it was still very good. Looking forward to seeing your next PB post.

Now I'm looking hard at that slow-n-sear, real hard! RAY

Keep your eye open. I'll be doing some more testing and will let you guys know what I think. Thanks for the like also Ray.

Wow GMC you are making me drool . I’m glad you had an opportunity to fire up the Weber. How did you like your new toy?

Appreciate the compliment and like peachey. The new toy worked pretty good. Although I still need to figure out how to control the heat on start up. I've been jones'en for Q for a while, and this hit the spot.

YEAP! Great job Chris!!
I like your new toy. Did you fill the water tray or no?

Thanks Justin for the like and kindly words. Yes I did fill the water tray. It took about two cups of boiling water.

Chris

Both look outstanding GMC, you haven't lost your touch.

Thanks Winter for the nice words and like, I still have some fine tuning to do especially with SNS, but that will come.

Both look perfect !! I will take 1 of each , please. :emoji_sunglasses:

Appreciate the kind words and like Mike. The roast is gone but there's loaf in the fridge.

Chris

Chris that looks great I love the way that roast came out.The 26 is definitely on my toy list.Points
Richie

Thank you very much Richie forthe like and compliment. I think you'll like the added space of the 26"

Mmmm, Mmmm, both look great, but give me the Primerib.
Grats on the new accessory, put it to work.
LIKE!

Appreciate the words and like John. I think I'm gonna enjoy it.

Chris

Thank you indaswamp indaswamp for the like much appreciated.

Chris

Keep your eye open. I'll be doing some more testing and will let you guys know what I think. Thanks for the like also Ray. [/QUOTE]

I couldn't stand the suspense, ordered one this morning. I only have the 22"er, so if this works for me I'll be way happy. Be interesting to how it goes, I'd like to have a 26", maybe later, I've got a ton of stuff as it is. I should get a lot of use from the SnS, I won't have to drag the Pro 100 around to the back or burn up $20 worth of wood on my offset every time I want to smoke a rack of ribs. RAY

Reactions: chopsaw
Keep your eye open. I'll be doing some more testing and will let you guys know what I think. Thanks for the like also Ray.

I couldn't stand the suspense, ordered one this morning. I only have the 22"er, so if this works for me I'll be way happy. Be interesting to how it goes, I'd like to have a 26", maybe later, I've got a ton of stuff as it is. I should get a lot of use from the SnS, I won't have to drag the Pro 100 around to the back or burn up $20 worth of wood on my offset every time I want to smoke a rack of ribs. RAY

Dang that was fast!!!
Mine is supposed to fit the my 22" also. Let us know how it works and remember two testers are better then one.

Chris

Will do Chris! I just figured this would work better in my 22 than doing the snake method where I'd have to move the meat around to avoid being over the coals, maybe use less coals too. I guess the directions will let me know ow to set it up and if I can use a few wood chunks. RAY

Will do Chris! I just figured this would work better in my 22 than doing the snake method where I'd have to move the meat around to avoid being over the coals, maybe use less coals too. I guess the directions will let me know ow to set it up and if I can use a few wood chunks. RAY

yup. it should be perfect in your 22". I only used three chunks of wood, and got plenty of smoke flavor in the meat. Mine is made for the 22" also, but I wanted to see how it worked in it's big brother.

Chris

Damn Chris cant believe I missed this. That rib roast and meatloaf both look outstanding! Glad to see the kettles fired up again. Cold PBR and smoked meat. Sounds like a great day to me!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky