Replaced grill/smoke house tv

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fliptetlow

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 26, 2009
Woodsmere, FL.
Finally had to replace the TV after the last lighting storm. Has take 3 hits over the years and each time took out the HDMI port it was plugged into. But lasted just short of 6 years which was great.

Attachments

• IMG_20180901_122900 (2).jpg
    IMG_20180901_122900 (2).jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 76
Really, 3 lightning hits? Wow, takes a lickin' and keeps on kickin' - until it died :confused: That's a sweet little cook shack you have there - too bad it's ruined with that Packers' logo:eek: Just kidding, I have a healthy respect for the Pack even if I hope they lose every game, Skol Vikings! The Bears getting Khalil Mack is going to be a plague for both of us for the foreseeable future. Can't wait till next Sunday :)

Da Bears! I’m originally from northwest Indiana, so I grew up watching the Bears. I am very surprised about the last addition, Mr. Mack and how much they paid to get him!

Da Bears! I’m originally from northwest Indiana, so I grew up watching the Bears. I am very surprised about the last addition, Mr. Mack and how much they paid to get him!

I grew up in MN, hence my Viking pride. These contracts are getting insane: The Vikes with Cousins, Pack with Rodgers, Bears with Mack, The real head scratcher IMO is what the Giants gave OBJr - I just can't see that kind of $$$ for a receiver even if you could argue he's the best in the game.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky