Ref; Price Alert- New York Strip! Piggly Wiggly

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TomKnollRFV

Master of the Pit
Original poster
May 19, 2018
Neenah WI
So maybe this isn't how it is for all Piggly Wigglies..but mine has their flyer out and it has Diamond <Presumably a company> Boneless New York Strip Steak for 3.84 a pound!

https://www.shopthepig.com/flyers#/80703/print

This is a link to mine's flyer.

Was gonna do ribs or some thing Saturday for my buddy, coming over to look over my PC and see what needs to be fixed and upgraded for me, so I figured I'd make some BBQ but..steaks win. Boy do they win at that price!

Dont think wd have any around here but thanks,found a couple of briskets at Kroger last nite for cheap 17.56 pounds for $34 grabbed it and ran lol

Wow, if I saw 3.84/lb I'd buy the entire strip.

I have. But for more than that price. Just watch out they're not selling you a lower quality meat.

Wow, if I saw 3.84/lb I'd buy the entire strip.

I have. But for more than that price. Just watch out they're not selling you a lower quality meat.
I can honestly say I've never gotten bad meat at Piggly Wiggly. Always quality stuff. It might be like from mexico, who knows. Alot of times I get their ribeye and it's a product of Mexico.

Mexico produces alot of beef and I honestly haven't found beef as good in the price range.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky