Red's Baby Back Ribs on the New Reverse Flow Build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yep...Mrs. Red's beans ain't soupy! Just the way we like 'em.

Hey I've got a truck and a trailer...we could work something out where I bring it right to ya!

Red
Oh I could transport it.....Just not sure I could afford what you would ask.

Jim

Reactions: seenred
Looks like a delicious meal Red! And a great 1st cook on that beautiful new smoker!

Ryan

Ribs look good. That’s a heck of a smoker you’ve built there, nice. Next time you do ribs skip the wrap and I bet 4 hours maybe 4 1/2 hours will get you soft ribs that don’t quite fall off the bone but you get a clean bite. Nice work.

Looks like a delicious meal Red! And a great 1st cook on that beautiful new smoker!

Ryan

Really appreciate it Ryan!

Ribs look good. That’s a heck of a smoker you’ve built there, nice. Next time you do ribs skip the wrap and I bet 4 hours maybe 4 1/2 hours will get you soft ribs that don’t quite fall off the bone but you get a clean bite. Nice work.

Thanks for the kind words! I’ve smoke ribs just about every way they can be done.

Like you, I prefer no wrap ribs…a little more bite and a little more bark. But my missus really likes them FOTB…so I usually accommodate her.

Great looking smoker Red and the ribs and Beans perfect.

Nice meal and good feeling on the first cook, even if a little to FOTB for you Mrs Red was happy

David

Thanks David! Yep…I Always try to make Mrs. Red happy! :emoji_wink:

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky