Recommendations for 40" MES models for AMNPS? Newer vs Older?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokeMeUP

Original poster
Jul 18, 2022
Hello, I am just curious as to if any specific MES 40" models past or present are best used with something like AMNPS or the Tube smoker? I previously used a 30" Masterbuilt Gen 2 smoker I got around 2012, (had the window, digital controls) and looking to go up a size. Only issue I would have from time to time on my 30" with the ANMPS was keeping the pellets lit. I was hoping maybe one of the newer models provide better airflow compared to past models. Searching on Amazon for 40 inch electric smokers gave me these 4 newer models. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with these compared to older models. I am also totally open to buying an older model used off of Facebook Market if there is no real benefit to getting a newer model! Thanks everybody.

MB20070122

MB20071619

MB20074719

MB20072918

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky