Re The Eclipse - Add your pics and experience here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
All set here!
1712540941328.jpeg

If I even remember to get out of my basement office, i will look with no glasses. It is ridiculous the "warnings" and state of emergency that is being broadcasted.

There was some type here back in 17, dang night critters started hollering, seen 1 before in 83-84 but don't remember hearing that. It's 88% here so edited this. Fighting covid so wouldn't walk outside to see squat lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLeonard
I saw a clip of the Orange idiot without glasses last time . What a stooge .

And to think, that stooge was our president. It's pretty damn scary to think the man who ran the most powerful country in the world doesn't even understand you're not supposed to stare at a solar eclipse. The story that a white house aide saw him doing it from inside and yelled DON'T LOOK makes me laugh. That makes me think he did more than just glance at it.

And he was our president, which doesn't make me laugh. And I'm sure after the eclipse was over he went back inside the White House where he ate a well-done steak with Katchup on it for supper.

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
We are in the 95%. I’ve noticed that prices have gone up about 10 cents per gallon already to get the travelers. I don’t have the glasses, so will just continue working during that time.

Reactions: sawhorseray
And to think, that stooge was our president. It's pretty damn scary to think the man who ran the most powerful country in the world doesn't even understand you're not supposed to stare at a solar eclipse. The story that a white house aide saw him doing it from inside and yelled DON'T LOOK makes me laugh. That makes me think he did more than just glance at it.

And he was our president, which doesn't make me laugh. And I'm sure after the eclipse was over he went back inside the White House where he ate a well-done steak with Katchup on it for supper.

Yep. And then it appears the person above who made the Brandon comment didn’t realize big orange even did this. Talk about being brainwashed. Oh my lol.

Over here. We had total darkness for about 5 minutes. All the street lights kicked on. Looking into my backyard was completely dark. I was watching with my neighbor and with just a tiny sliver of the sun uncovered it was still light. I commented maybe we wouldn't get dark and BOOM, it was like someone flipped off the lights. Very cool. Here are a few pics my brother took in our little Ohio town.
IMG_20240408_154658.jpg
1000006738.jpg
1000006739.jpg

Last edited:
Over here. We had total darkness for about 5 minutes. All the street lights kicked on. Looking into my backyard was completely dark. I was watching with my neighbor and with just a tiny sliver of the sun uncovered it was still light. I commented maybe we wouldn't get dark and BOOM, it was like someone flipped off the lights. Very cool.
not us very lame, barely any darkness

Was neat to see it on TV, just a cloudy day here.

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky