Rack em!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
Finally got to use my taco racks that my boys got me!
Griddled up some beef tacos with cheese, rice, sweet corn and onions! They ended up getting topped with guac and salsa once they were taken inside! Not much was leftover......
IMG_20220624_191643773.jpg

IMG_20220624_192234901.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220624_191812877.jpg
    IMG_20220624_191812877.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 7
In hind sight, I should of done them in two separate batches. It got a little "busy" towards the end.....

Reactions: negolien
My, what a nice rack you have. :emoji_sunglasses:
The tacos look great, love corn in my tacos. :emoji_thumbsup:
We freeze a whole bunch of sweet corn every year. It's not as great as it is fresh during the the summer months, but I feel using frozen sweet corn over canned corn is still a game changer in a ton of different recipes throughout the fall winter, spring and obviously early summer😁

We freeze a whole bunch of sweet corn every year. It's not as great as it is fresh during the the summer months, but I feel using frozen sweet corn over canned corn is still a game changer in a ton of different recipes throughout the fall winter, spring and obviously early summer😁
We do the same! My SIL isn't happy with us tho...he no longer can eat corn at a restaurant after eating our sweet corn. He's not wrong!

Ryan

Reactions: Buckeyedude
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky