question about signature check box

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buzzard

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
i have noticed when i post i need to check the attach signature box every time, which im sure im not the only one who forgets from time to time.

is there a way, im not finding, so it stays checked all the time like the "notify me when a reply is posted" box?

if not its all good i assume, i was just hopeing i was overlooking where to make it a perminate check

things that make you go hhuumm

Go to your profile, click on profile settings, click on posting (listed under profile settings) then select always attach signature.

Ice you follow the same path, but instead of clicking on posting, click on notification. Select no on the e-mail notification.

Nice catch Rodger!! I've been so dang busy with this new position at work that I haven't had much time to be on SMF. A lot of my computer time has gone to revising the Department Policy and Procedures Manual (Hey Ma! That Technical Writing class is finally coming in handy!!)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky