Quarterbacks?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I hope I can stay awake for the whole game. Gotta work in the morning.

Chris

image.jpg

Shootin’ for a hangover. I gotta work too!

I can retire now, but I'm holding off for a spell.

Chris

Reactions: yankee2bbq
WORK?? What's that??

I'll bet a Woman (Eve) invented that word just to get the Man (Adam) out of the cave...

I remember when the Bucs were bad... They wanted the lady that left her 11 kids at the stadium to come and get them... they were beating the Bucs 21-0 ...

I called them "The Tampa Bay Tampons... They were good for one period''...

Last edited:
What are you playing 50.00 squares?

Chris
$300 per box gets me a box in every playoff game and the super bowl. I won $400 on the Giants halftime score so I am ahead of the game. I was hoping to win another so I could roll it into the $500 box just for super bowl....That is $500,000 in play just for that game alone. I bet the payout for that would probably be $75K - $125K - $75K - $225K

Only time I gamble is when I order Chinese.
I am too cheap to do much gambling, this time of year is about all. When my wife turned 40 (she is now 54 shhhh) I surprised her with a trip to Vegas. We spent $80 in gambling in 5 days....although we spent over a grand for a helicopter ride that brought us into the Grand Canyon.

I am too cheap to do much gambling, this time of year is about all. When my wife turned 40 (she is now 54 shhhh) I surprised her with a trip to Vegas. We spent $80 in gambling in 5 days....although we spent over a grand for a helicopter ride that brought us into the Grand Canyon.
Been to Vegas too. Not a gambler at all. Went there with a group of guys before I was married. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky