Propane master built smoker modifications

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yep.... that will work....

Depending on the type of burner you have, plug up to 3/4 of the holes.... The holes you will be using, keep them close together so the flame will ignite successive holes and keep each other lit... it's a symbiotic thing....
Awesome thank you for your time and your help. It is much appreciated.

96Romeo, Just did these mods myself on my master 2 door gasser.
below is a photo of the needle valve I used. I used the stock gas line and regulator and just added the needle valve in between the orifice and gas line. I just did a run today and it works great!

Attachments

• IMG_4445.jpg
    IMG_4445.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 80
96Romeo, Just did these mods myself on my master 2 door gasser.
below is a photo of the needle valve I used. I used the stock gas line and regulator and just added the needle valve in between the orifice and gas line. I just did a run today and it works great!
Thanks. I ended up buying one from Amazon and am going to smoke some wings this afternoon. We will see how it does with temp control.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky