Prime tri tip #4 best yet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Perfect doneness for my taste! Looks incredible...
Thanks GonnaSmoke - it came out incredible. I am really surprised how tender and delicious it is. I may have written off prime rib forever!

That TT looks excellent - perfectly done. TT make an occasional appearance up here East Bum #uck. Usually in the 4.99 to 7,99/lb range.

My dad got us out of NYC and NY when I was really young. Best thing he ever did for us.

Point for sure
Chris

That TT looks excellent - perfectly done. TT make an occasional appearance up here East Bum #uck. Usually in the 4.99 to 7,99/lb range.

My dad got us out of NYC and NY when I was really young. Best thing he ever did for us.

Point for sure
Chris
Yeah I can't wait to get the F out....but we both work from home and still too much money to be made in the next several years (at least in the wife's career...lol). At least my son listened and stayed in NH when he graduated college there. My daughter, if and when she graduates college in NC we will have to see.

Reactions: Retired Spook

Point for sure
Chris
I miss the friends I grew up with :emoji_disappointed: and the fishing and the food - but that is about it. I've lived in lots of places and none of them are perfect - contrary to their hype.

I was born in Brooklyn and didn't live there long enough to make any real close friends. I do have good friends from Ithaca that I maintain contact with. However I wouldn't want to live in either place. My cousins still live in LI and they can't believe the town I live in doesn't have a police force,

Chris

Reactions: Retired Spook
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky