Pork Tenderloins for less than a Big Mac meal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

stevessmokeshack

Original poster
Aug 14, 2022
Our local Meijer store had pork tenderloins buy one pack get the second for a buck. That equals to less than $6 per pack with 2 pieces. Quick 1.5 hour smoke. These came out so juicy and flavorful I surprised myself and had to share. Cooked on my Grilla Grills Chimp pellet smoker at 220 deg. Used meat church Holy Cow rub on one and my own sweet pork rub made with smoked paprika and the usual brown sugar, onion, garlic, cayenne, pepper, etc. Dipped in some local fremont ohio bbq sauce “Willie Js” and man for $3 per piece why eat out! Here are some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1478.jpeg
    IMG_1478.jpeg
    290 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1479.jpeg
    IMG_1479.jpeg
    204.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1482.jpeg
    IMG_1482.jpeg
    198 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1484.jpeg
    IMG_1484.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1485.jpeg
    IMG_1485.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1486.jpeg
    IMG_1486.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1487.jpeg
    IMG_1487.jpeg
    219.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1489.jpeg
    IMG_1489.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 16
Our local Meijer store had pork tenderloins buy one pack get the second for a buck. That equals to less than $6 per pack with 2 pieces. Quick 1.5 hour smoke. These came out so juicy and flavorful I surprised myself and had to share. Cooked on my Grilla Grills Chimp pellet smoker at 220 deg. Used meat church Holy Cow rub on one and my own sweet pork rub made with smoked paprika and the usual brown sugar, onion, garlic, cayenne, pepper, etc. Dipped in some local fremont ohio bbq sauce “Willie Js” and man for $3 per piece why eat out! Here are some pics.
Oh man, now I'm hungry. Looks great!!

Reactions: JLeonard
Looks great! My neighbor does these on his pellet grill at least once a week. Tasty and tender.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky