Pork loin with Q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

installman

Original poster
Jul 4, 2008
Florida
I figured after the brisket yesterday, and the rainy forecast why not try some pork in the traeger today. I have made pulled pork in my other smokers several times, but the wife prefers sliced like they serve at sonnys so we put some rub on a nice pork loin and threw it in this am. I left it on smoke for about 4 hours then removed the pork wrapped it in foil, and dumped one of the kids juice boxes in  and kicked the grill up to med and hit 180 it in about another hour or so.

After about 1 hour on smoke

After resting for almost an hour.

Getting ready for the slicer

My favorite new toy

less than 10 minutes later. There was more, but every time I turned off the slicer to put the meat on the plate my wife and kids were stealing "samples"

I prefer mine sliced thinner than they do, so i shaved off some razor thin stuff for me on the right.

Not a really fancy looking plate, but everything was cooked in the traeger  and everyone enjoyed their dinner.

I wished for one for a long time myself. Found this one on craigslist for $100. I could not pass up a deal like that.

Great looking meal Installman...I could go for a plate of that right now!!!
drool.gif

Thanks guys. I really like the new smoker so far. I am hoping to find london broil on sale this week ao I can try to make some jerky next weekend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky