Pizzas & Grilled Cheese (Quickie Meals)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks good Buddy!
3 threads in about an hour!
You must be cooking up a storm!!
Al

I had 3 Threads ready for awhile, but I'm having Puter troubles.
So I posted them so I could clean off my Desk top completely, and put all my Pics in my Photo program, so we can download all the Pics onto a Stick.
Then the plan is to strip the whole 'puter back to original, & reload it from scratch.
Didn't do it yet---Seeing how it works as is first.
Not looking too good---Will Probably have to do that.

Bear

Oh, man.... Bear, you just made me hungry again.... Not very good.... OK, grilled cheese IS for tomorrow's breakfast!!!! Pizza for next time! :emoji_wink:

Thank You!!
Those 2 meals are good anytime.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

chopsaw chopsaw Bearcarver Bearcarver

Sue was placing an order for curbside pickup from Wally World so I added the Mike's Hot Honey....picked it up this morning and as luck would have it we were having leftover pizza from last night for lunch....so I tried it. WOW nice kick to it.

Thanks Rich for lookin' that up for me, much appreciated buddy. :emoji_thumbsup:

And like you John the jury is still out but it has great potential!

John

Reactions: chopsaw
John , I like it best on oven roasted veg . I used it the other night on a beef stir fry sauce with brussels sprouts and onions . I don't know what it cost , but it last awhile .

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
chopsaw chopsaw Bearcarver Bearcarver

Sue was placing an order for curbside pickup from Wally World so I added the Mike's Hot Honey....picked it up this morning and as luck would have it we were having leftover pizza from last night for lunch....so I tried it. WOW nice kick to it.

Thanks Rich for lookin' that up for me, much appreciated buddy. :emoji_thumbsup:

And like you John the jury is still out but it has great potential!

John

Yup---Definitely has potential !!

Bear

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
John , I like it best on oven roasted veg . I used it the other night on a beef stir fry sauce with brussels sprouts and onions . I don't know what it cost , but it last awhile .

Lately, for Stir Fry, I've been experimenting with "Kelchner's Pineapple Teriyaki" Marinade.
That's working Great !!

Bear

Lately, for Stir Fry, I've been experimenting with "Kelchner's Pineapple Teriyaki" Marinade.
That's working Great !!
I bet that is good . I do the soy and teriyaki , and got a bit to salty . So I used about a TBLS of the hot honey to balance it out . Worked great , and gave a bit extra .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky