Pizza BBB and Home Made Hot Italian Sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zippy12

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 6, 2017
Virginia Beach, VA
20180317_123342.jpg

20180317_182418.jpg

20180317_182429.jpg

First pizza
20180317_191726.jpg

2nd pizza
20180317_213133.jpg

Nice. Tell us how you made them. Looks like homemade dough?

Looks good Zippy, I take a slice(or two, or three).

Point for sure.

Chris

Nice. Tell us how you made them. Looks like homemade dough?

1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
1 1/2 cups water
2 cups bread flour
1 cup semolina flour
1tsp salt

combine all ingredients in mixing bowl. Using hand mixer with dough hooks mix until it comes together. Kneed on counter and form a ball. Oil surface of the bowl and put dough inside and cover with saran wrap. Place in refrigerator for 24hrs or up to 3 days.

When ready to make pizza

Bread Flour top of dough in mixing bowl. GENTLY turn out onto floured surface and cut into 4 equal pieces. Flour as needed and form 4 smaller balls (don't smash) flour 4 bowls and place a ball in each and cover with saran wrap. When doubled in size use 1 for first pizza and put other 3 back into refrigerator to slow the yeast down.

Make a round and place toppings on. I cook on a pizza stone in the oven at 500F...

Note: freeze unused dough balls for a later pizza ... the dough thaws and the yeast activates just fine...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky