Pit Boss - Pellet Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Johnny Ray

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 22, 2019
Western, KY
Yesterday while looking around at my local Lowe's, I saw they had Pit Boss Pellet Grills (smallest size - don't know the exact model number) on close out for $189.00 with cover.

Heck of a deal. Almost bought one but if I had I probably would have slept on the couch last night. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Johnny Ray

Yesterday while looking around at my local Lowe's, I saw they had Pit Boss Pellet Grills (smallest size - don't know the exact model number) on close out for $189.00 with cover.

Heck of a deal. Almost bought one but if I had I probably would have slept on the couch last night. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Johnny Ray
Pit boss is doing a lot of tech upgrades for 2020... I know that price is very tempting though... That’s why the pellet grill You saw is listed as close out... If You can wait a month or two, their new pellet grills that are coming out will be well worth the wait in the end. I would wait and save a few $$ and then buy the new ones... That’s just Me though. Good luck in your decision.

Pellet Pro Austin XL and a few more mods... in SoCal and Always... Semper Fi

Johnny Ray
Pellet grills/smokers will change your life. Couple nights in the couch well worth it IMO

Just to clarify... I would have been on the couch because I already have several smokers including 3 pellet grills.

Sorry for the confusion.

Johnny Ray

Still worth it, I made sure I bought the wife nice couches, just incase this happened to me, Which it has but sleep well anyway, other than thinking what I needed to cook on the NEW smoker.

Reactions: Johnny Ray
Would love to find the smallest they make to take when we go camping, I may have to sleep in the camper if I find 1 at a good discount lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky