Pickled Peaches

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes pickled with vinegar or yes fermented? I'm curious about the taste of fermented peaches, since I've incorporated peaches in a pepper sauce ferment I've got going. I'm trying to imagine a "peach" flavor without the sweetness, which is what I'd expect if they are fermented.
Lol sorry I'm new to reading! Just pickled

• Haha
Reactions: PulledPorkSandwich
I just don't think I could pour vinegar over good fresh peaches.
That said I had something kind of like it but very different seems they put peaches in a jar and poured something called fire water or shine or something like that into the jar with the peaches and sealed it up then you opened it and drank the liquid but instead of pickling the peaches it seems this pickled the drinker :emoji_laughing: seems I remember them doing about the same thing using apples and cinnamon sticks.
It's not very much vinegar. Very sweet with light kick from the vinegar. Makes a wonderful cobbler

Reactions: jcam222
It's not very much vinegar. Very sweet with light kick from the vinegar. Makes a wonderful cobbler
Peach vinegar would be interesting too. I’ve got a bottle of mango vinegar buried in the corner of the vinegar and oils cupboard

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky