Picanha Prize Here's what happened

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fltsfshr

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 8, 2015
Fist of all thank you that was fun.
Put it in a glass container sealed with Moojus mixed with a touch of soy sauce and a little Madeira & stuck it in the fridge overnight.
Pincanha roast prize (1).jpg
Let it have a breath this morning, cross checked it and I heard they are very lean coated it with Dukes and a little pepper & spice on top.
Pincanha roast prize (6).jpg

Fired up the Kamado in a ring and after it came up to temp added some cherry chips & the roast.
Pincanha roast prize (2).jpg
Took it to 135 and let it rest.
Pincanha roast prize (4).jpg
It's resting now.

Excellent job!! Cannot wait to see the finished product and hear your thoughts. We absolutely LOVE those Picanha roasts around here.

Robert

Nice job on that picanha. Perfectly done.

Point for sure
Chris

I fired it up around the edges and let it burn toward the middle. I started it with 4 paper towels sprayed with Pam and twisted in a rope twist around the edges of the Kamado. I added the cherry chips on the ring after it has started and put the roast in.

That looks awesome and probably tastes even better. Nice job

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky