Philly Cheesesteaks on the Blackstone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jmusser

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 11, 2020
The snow is melting and the garage is getting more reasonable temperature. Got out the Blackstone for the first time in a while. Shaved some ribeyes last week and was really missing a good philly. 2#'s shaved ribeye, 2 onions, 2 garlic cloves, garlic salt, pepper and some avacado oil. Tossed on smoking hot griddle and got onions cooked and off to side, kids don't like. Boiled some baby potatoes and smashed on griddle with butter.

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2049.jpg

Some good local fresh bread on a rack warming and steaming
IMG_2043.jpg

Melted some white american into the meat and loaded buns with Dukes mayo and more white american. Loaded up heavy and dug in!
IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2051.jpg

DEFINITELY the best I have ever made! Daddy was a very happy camper. Could only manage a half a sammich. Little nap was needed after! Good Sunday eats. Looking forward to leftovers today.

Jarod I'll have a half with some hot peppers please. I just ate and that is making me hungry
Richie

Reactions: jmusser
Looks delicious Jarod. That's one of my favorite things to make on my blackstone
Thanks Jake!
Looks as good as Genos or Pats in Phila. Make mine "wit" 🍻
Appreciate it. Always wanted to get there to try one of those bad boys!
Nice work, I love cheesesteaks and breakfast from my Blackstone, Like! RAY
Couldn't agree more Ray. Best breakfasts camping!
Looks delicious and filling for sure! Nice job!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan. It was super stuffed!
Great looking cheesesteak! Since I bought my Blackstone, I've eaten more cheesesteaks in the last year than I have in my whole life!
Agreed. Not sure it was the healthiest meal but dang it was good!
Great looking cheese steaks a big favorite of mine.

Warren
Thanks Warren!
Jarod I'll have a half with some hot peppers please. I just ate and that is making me hungry
Richie
Appreciate it Richie. My wife did banana peppers with hers.
Nice looking samich!
Thank you sir! I tasted better than it looked.
Nice looking looking cheesesteak! Love them.... Yum....
Same here! Put me in a food coma for sure!

Looks Outstanding, Jarod!!
Nice Job!!
I couldn't eat the whole thing anymore either!!
Like.

Bear

The snow is melting and the garage is getting more reasonable temperature. Got out the Blackstone for the first time in a while. Shaved some ribeyes last week and was really missing a good philly. 2#'s shaved ribeye, 2 onions, 2 garlic cloves, garlic salt, pepper and some avacado oil. Tossed on smoking hot griddle and got onions cooked and off to side, kids don't like. Boiled some baby potatoes and smashed on griddle with butter.

View attachment 487362
View attachment 487359
View attachment 487360
Some good local fresh bread on a rack warming and steaming
View attachment 487361

Melted some white american into the meat and loaded buns with Dukes mayo and more white american. Loaded up heavy and dug in!
View attachment 487363
View attachment 487364

DEFINITELY the best I have ever made! Daddy was a very happy camper. Could only manage a half a sammich. Little nap was needed after! Good Sunday eats. Looking forward to leftovers today.
Oh Hells yeah!!! Love me some cheese steaks on my griddle...Those look totally awesome! You killed it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky