peppery white bbq sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Big Bob Gibsons' white sauce has been beaten by mine in every blind taste test that I have asked people to try.

Mayo
apple cider vinegar
kosher salt
crushed garlic
reconstituted lemon juice (fresh lemons are too sweet)
fresh coarse ground black pepper
garlic powder

Big Bob Gibsons' white sauce has been beaten by mine in every blind taste test that I have asked people to try.

Mayo
apple cider vinegar
kosher salt
crushed garlic
garlic powder
Well, without measurements for your recipe the world may never know.

I have never measured. Funny, I guess that the only time I measure is baking bread (not biscuits) and my cheesecake. That is the first time that I have listed the ingredients. My wife has threatened my life for doing that. She has visions of selling it.

I have never measured. Funny, I guess that the only time I measure is baking bread (not biscuits) and my cheesecake. That is the first time that I have listed the ingredients. My wife has threatened my life for doing that. She has visions of selling it.
I too don't measure a lot of personal recipes, but I can give a pretty close estimations when asked.
Just tossing a list of ingredients out and saying how great it is is the worst kind of tease for a bunch of chow hounds.

Didn't mean to, just didn't think. I have been meaning to buy a scale so that I can do that

This is another BBQ sauce that you never see in Ohio.

I plan to make some chicken salad with chicken that I grilled yesterday, and I might try something like this as a dressing

BTW for anyone who hasn't tried it, grill chicken that has been marinated in ordinary Italian salad dressing.

Mayo
apple cider vinegar
kosher salt
crushed garlic
garlic powder
Can you post a little more detail? Trying to make some of this to put on pulled pork sandwiches. Sounds great!

I just printed Bob's recipe a few days ago fixing to try it... Now I'm stuck waiting to see what kind of ratios you may share with us for your special sauce (please)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky