Pennsylvania 2019 Gathering September 27th - 29th

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey guys,

Looks like my better half was able to take off work on Friday after all, so we plan to show up late Friday afternoon if that's okay. We'll be bringing the lamb, boudin, and korean bbq mixed grill goodies.

I also have a bunch of catering racks with foil pans and sterno cans -- would those help out?

And I haven't heard much about side dishes or desserts. Not that **I** mind having an all-meat weekend, but is there anything else like that I could bring?

Won't be long now! :)

Sunny

Sunny we have never used holding pans and steno don't know why though.

Hoping those coming will soon let us know what they plan as far as the type food they are bringing. My wife usually makes some kind of dessert I've been thinking about Gary's bake beans.

Don't mean to sound like a broken record but remember no peanuts of any type Farmers son has high allergies to them and eggs to but we can eggs he just can't eat anything with them in it.

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Warren

No peanuts, got it! I have a DIL with a dangerous coffee allergy, so I know what it's like to have to be careful around those. :)

Looking forward to meeting all of you, too!

Sunny

I nominate Denny for pit master He can drink more shine then me. :emoji_wink:

Maybe we shouldn't have been to hard on last years pit master.

Warren

Texted with Adam he has several small smokers we can use plus a Weber. This is the type that most of us have at home so it should be no problem for us. Could be a lot of fun a little contest maybe.

Warren

Texted with Adam he has several small smokers we can use plus a Weber. This is the type that most of us have at home so it should be no problem for us. Could be a lot of fun a little contest maybe.

Warren
I can bring my MES30 and 22" Weber also.

I nominate Denny for pit master He can drink more shine then me. :emoji_wink:

Maybe we shouldn't have been to hard on last years pit master.

Warren
Warren - I don't hold a candle to any of you guys when it comes to smoking! I think Peachey enjoyed every minute of it last year, I know I did! :emoji_laughing:

Wow we will be at farmers 1 month from today are you ready? I am hope farmer is I know his folks are waiting our return.

We have many many lookers where are you come visit with us for a fun filled weekend.

Warren

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it after all. my wife needs another surgery so traveling that far is not an option. sorry guys have fun though I love these kinds fo gatherings!

Good Times,
phatbac (Aaron)

Come we are looking for some more attendees come for a day or the weekend for a fantastic time. Meet and greet some of those you only know on the forum.

Warren

Reactions: smokin peachey
So as of today we have 11,435 hits where people have looked at this gathering info. Where are you??? We would love to see you attend for a great meet and greet. Come for the day or the weekend it is a great time. I realize that every time we look at or comment on the thread it counts as a hit but we've not been on 11,000 times. Waiting to hear from you.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky