pecan hulls

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I used them a time or two. I found they produced much white smoke and was not impressed with over all smoke. After the first smoke I only added a very small amount and the smoke was a little better. However when they were gone I was glad and won't use them again. I just prefer pecan wood.

I used them a time or two. I found they produced much white smoke and was not impressed with over all smoke. After the first smoke I only added a very small amount and the smoke was a little better. However when they were gone I was glad and won't use them again. I just prefer pecan wood.
Thanks for the reply. I have a neighbor that has a pecan shelling business and has a lot of hulls and was wondering about folks experience with them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky