Pecan chunks and logs for sell.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dealsbyjason

StickBurners
Original poster
Jan 8, 2010
Thomasville Ga.
I just got in some pecan that I have been cutting up into chunks and small logs if anyone would like to purchase some. I am selling it for $30.00 including shipping for a large size over stuffed flat rate box. The package weight is around 15 - 16 pounds. This wood is good and dry with no chemicals or bugs.

I am located in south Georgia on the Florida and Georgia state line. If you can manage to come and pick some of this pecan up here in Thomasville Georgia then this will be okay. I will be glad to meet someone half way with a lot of the wood also. If you are located in the surrounding areas which includes Tallahassee Fla, Valdosta Ga, Albany Ga,I can meet you at a store or some place with the wood.

If you would like to get some of this wood to smoke your meet with just write me and let me know how much you would like to get.

Thanks

2logs.JPG

woodchunks.JPG

If you would like some of the chunks just let me know. I have these chunks in all sizes. The picture below is pretty much the size of chunks you receive.
woodchips.JPG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky