Pastrami Round #2 Today...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I grew up in Piscataway, NJ, Exit 10 on the Tp. There was a Bar in town, River Road Tavern, that made the Best. Sandwiches packed so full, your Jaw hurt from opening to eat one. Been 35 years since I had one from there. Good Old Days indeed!...JJ
I grew up in Iselin, exit 11 on the Tp, small world. I went to a deli in Tano Mall in Edison call Jack Cooper's Celebrity Deli to get the Sloppy Joe's. Triple Decker sandwiches loaded. We moved to Ga in 92. When the Mets played the Yankees in the 2000 World Series, we ordered them in from that Deli, shipped in overnight and it was delicious, and a little expensive. They've since went out of business like a lot of the old haunts.
Mets lost the series anyways, lol. But still Good Times!

Reactions: chef jimmyj
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky