Paramount+ is on Sale for $1 a Month

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I signed up a week ago to watch 1883 which is very good with Sam Elliott. I also like Star Trek. Wish I would of got this deal! The Ad free is just $2.

1646484373080.png

Last edited:
I want to watch 1883 , and Mayor of Kingstown also looks good . I think my Son has Paramount + . We have so many I can't keep track anymore .

Reactions: bauchjw
I want to watch 1883 , and Mayor of Kingstown also looks good . I think my Son has Paramount + . We have so many I can't keep track anymore .
I’m all about these special pricing deals. Friends and I also do a bit of account sharing lol. 1883 was awesome. You would like Coyote too I think. Last month Peacock streaming had a 1 year free deal I got in on. I set a reminder for 360 days out to cancel annual renewal haha.

I’m all about these special pricing deals. Friends and I also do a bit of account sharing lol. 1883 was awesome. You would like Coyote too I think. Last month Peacock streaming had a 1 year free deal I got in on. I set a reminder for 360 days out to cancel annual renewal haha.
I resigned up for the Ad=Free for $2. Getting tired of those commercials. I will check out those other shows as time permits. I just finished up Ep 5 of 1883. Really enjoying it.

Have to check this our! We saw the first two episodes of 1883 before it went only to paramount +. Just too cheap to get another channel lol!

Ryan

Have to check this our! We saw the first two episodes of 1883 before it went only to paramount +. Just too cheap to get another channel lol!

Ryan
For $1 can get all the ep watched. Just set a reminder to cancel brfore the 3 months is up. Its worth full price just to watch 1883.

I also enjoy 1883. If you watched Vikings on history a few years back an liked it you'll love the sequel "Vikings: Valhalla on Netflix.....love it

Reactions: chopsaw

Ryan

Saw the first couple of episodes as well before it went. I am not too cheap to get it but I just got Netflix a few weeks ago and between that and HBO Max, Peacock and lots of play time on the PS4. Just don't want another streaming service right now. Hoping it might come back on one of the Paramount owned channels when the next season comes out. If so might catch back up on it then.

I set a reminder for 360 days out to cancel annual renewal

Double check on this... Anything I have set up for auto renewal.. they like to renew a month or two ahead of time...

Also.. If it's anything like Amazon Prime's free trial... you can cancel now and still get the full time that's offered before they cancel it ...

I have Peacock just to watch Supercross Racing ... We (wife and I) are not big movie watchers... can't stay awake long enough.. LOL ... Although she does want to watch 1883 because of Tim McGraw and Faith Hill ...

Reactions: jcam222
Double check on this... Anything I have set up for auto renewal.. they like to renew a month or two ahead of time...

Also.. If it's anything like Amazon Prime's free trial... you can cancel now and still get the full time that's offered before they cancel it ...

I have Peacock just to watch Supercross Racing ... We (wife and I) are not big movie watchers... can't stay awake long enough.. LOL ... Although she does want to watch 1883 because of Tim McGraw and Faith Hill ...
Thanks for the idea, I’ll check that out.

I got in on this, too. Thanks for the heads-up.
When I turned it on, my wife said, "Oh, great. More Star Trek stuff." Then I put on 1883, so she doesn't mind so much. She's also a Faith Hill fan.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky