Oxygen Therapy Lines

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Having delivered 02 for a local hospice for 15 years, it didn't take long for me to learn to include a handful of swivels with each 25ft of tubing..

Last edited:
Thank You Rat !!
I'm not trying to make money---Just help others if I can.
I like seeing others getting a more direct route to something that works, instead of all the trial & error normally involved.

Bear
Yeah, I know, was a bit of drunk posting and was commenting on what can disqualify a patent since Al had brougt it up. Might not have come scross right 😜
Glad you’re ingenuity is working out 👍

Reactions: Bearcarver
Nothing like advocating for yourself. Nice job Bear. Sounds like this will work, and I hope this makes your life easier.
Thank You!!
Just one less problems to deal with.
And now Mrs Bear doesn't have to go around & shake the twists & kinks out of the Air-Line 2 or 3 times a day!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That's an excellent idea, John. Glad you got it figured out and it's working. This is very nice of you to post and offer help.

Thank You Mike!!
Just like when somebody uses one of my Step by Steps, it will make my Day if somebody follows my method & it makes a big improvement for them.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Good idea. If you think the swivels could benefit from some lube there’s high presuure O2 stuff I use for diving that I can tell ya about.
Thank You Rat !!
They seem to work good without any lube, but I'll keep it in mind.

Bear

That's some quality brainstorming Bear!
Thanks Norm!!
Appreciate that!

Bear

Having delivered 02 for a local hospice for 15 years, it didn't take long for me to learn to include a handful of swivels with each 25ft of tubing..
Thank You Mike!!
I found that using 14' sections works even better than using 25' sections, and the swivel connectors work Great !!

Bear

Reactions: jaxgatorz
Man Bear, it’s amazing how your brain works! I recommend you write a book!

Thank You Jed!!
I thought about writing a cookbook, but it would be too expensive, due to the sizes & number of pictures included.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky