Outdoor cooking area and tri-tips i cooked on CG offset.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh, shucks
icon_exclaim.gif
 I was hoping for a narrative . . .
cool.gif

Looks good though . . .
Looks-Great.gif

Sorry, just been busy. Set this area up after I bought house in 08. Had CG offset since Dec 05. Lot of cooks, got BGE in Feb 11, wife almost choked me. Neighbor gave me the Weber, in May 12, lucky me he never used it. Built UDS in Sept 13 and got MC pr60 the day before thanksgiving(not pictured), it's in my pics page. Tri-tips, one rubbed with garlic powder and black pepper, other Adams brisket rub. Then both marinated over night in soy sauce, doesn't take much. Seared both sides and cooked indirect at 300 till 140 it. Foiled pan and rest until eating time, about 30. I poured left over marinade onto meat while cooking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky