Our weekend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLeonard

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 17, 2020
Southaven, MS
Not even close to smoking or cooking related. But a chance to showcase my son, Bryce.
If your seen the movies “Greater” you know who Brandon Burlsworth is. Every year the Burlsworth Foundation puts on a football camp in Little Rock.
Bryce loves playing football and this is his second year going to the camp. It was at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock. So we decided to make a weekend of it.
E703740C-D506-4C58-B9D4-49E707DC0357.jpeg
6DC28930-258E-45A5-81AF-BAE72A710BAB.jpeg
The one on the right is my son Bryce. He’s 14 years old. 5 foot 10 inches and 180 pounds. Yes this is the bottomless pit I talk about.
DE2BE0B8-5AE9-422B-8742-959EFCE75583.jpeg
He’s trying out for tight end this year since he’s slimmed down and got faster.
1B7F5CD7-112C-4218-A2C3-793E4C5E4ADA.jpeg
Just one of the guys doing the camp was Jalen Catalon. As well as Bumper Pool and a host of players from Arkansas history.
03D7762E-4EE9-4956-97E0-819E7932C6BA.jpeg
Ok enough talking bout my boy. Thanks for reading this far.
Jim

Bet you had a great weekend! I can see why he's always hungry! I was too at that age, and a skinny bean pole but I sure could eat lol.

Ryan

Reactions: JLeonard
Very nice way to spend a weekend Jim! Keep feeding him like you do he just might go from a tight end to a left tackle! RAY

Reactions: JLeonard
Very nice way to spend a weekend Jim! Keep feeding him like you do he just might go from a tight end to a left tackle! RAY

He started out at left tackle....I cant keep his metabolism fed....Hes now tight end sized!
Jim

Cool stuff Jim. Thanks for sharing. Brings back memories of the 6 years I played football at that age. Yep, still remember all the broken bones too....every morning when I try getting out of bed :emoji_laughing:

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky