Our Condolences, Carl...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

monty

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jul 17, 2005
Newark, Vermont
Ladies and gentlemen of the SMF Family please join with me in offering our most sincere condolences to Carl Greene, AKA Up in Smoke, on the passing of his dear wife, Karen.

Karen Greene fought a courageous battle with cancer and beat the demon. But she never fully recovered from that battle and was laid to rest just yesterday.

The loss of one so precious
after many years of sharing
Makes us want to stop in our tracks
and muddle through without caring.

There is a great void
left behind for you to fill
and that can only be done
by accepting God's will.

Take comfort in your friends
and lean on us as you will
We've got the time to spend
and you a void to fill.

We're here for you, Carl!

Peace!

Carl..
We are so sorry to hear of your loss...You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers...With our deepest sympathy..
Richard and Deb

Carl -

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Keep the faith dear friend! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

icon_sad.gif

Far to many leave us before thier time,our family is with you in your time of need."Press on young man,press on"

Carl, we are so very sorry to hear off your loss. You and your family are in are thoughts and prayers.

Our deepest sympathy, Bud and Theresa.

Carl,
Words can not erase the loss, especially of someone you shared your life with. Hang in there, it WILL get better. My sympathy.

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky