OTBS Nomination

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
Here is where you can make your nominations and seconds. This thread will be a maximum 35 pages and will then be closed and a new thread started. No point in letting it run to 250 pages like the original OTBS thread.

In the last Nomination Thread, I noted the nominations and seconds of the following fine individuals ;

Carpetride
BigTrain74
DanMcG and
oldpoidog

For continuity, I have started off this new thread with their names.

Good point Dutch.
Are you a member? I'll nominate you if not
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Gee, Fire it up, only if you think I'm worthy enough!!
tongue.gif

Yeah, it did run longer than I planned. But hey, I could have let go for another 210 pages.
biggrin.gif

Before I get any more PM concerning GOT14U, mballi3011 and Meat Hunter, please note that I did acknowledged their nominations back in November. Please feel free to check the Squires List for current nominations and the OTBS Roster for current members.

Thanks-
Earl

I second the nomination for Dutch, although He's a bit of a newcomer and quite green around the edges I feel he may with a little nurturing have promise.
biggrin.gif

Anyone get a chance to check Dutch's membership time? I think he is close to the 9 month mark...if not I think we can make an exception for a great guy
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

GnuBee, I misread this and thought you said Neutering...
icon_mrgreen.gif

Somehow this new nomination thread got out of control
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Started with a new thread and now people are talking about eliminating Dutch's wicked "beans"?
Somebody better nominate someone quick so we can get back on the right path...

You guys crack me up.

Bit of a newcomer and green around the edges? GB- that green is the patina I've developed 'cuz I've been here for so long. Try and find another active poster that been on this forum as long as me and TulsaJeff-Happy Hunting!!
tongue.gif

Absolutely, you have a second nomination from me. A great contributor to the site. Plus, he's from Minnesota so that should be automatic
biggrin.gif

A well deserved nomination.

I'm not sure that you can second yet, I think it has to be from an active OTBS Member for the second? But thanks anyway, you soon will be able to...

Dhoo
icon_redface.gif
. You are right. Seconds must be by an OTBS member. I knew that, really I did
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif
. I must have had a brain fart. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky