oregon ducks fans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

miamirick

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 28, 2009
plantation fl
hey all you duck fans,

the Quarterback on my sons high school football team just got a verbal to go there next year!

hope a miami boy can handle the weather there

Hope he can play fast! Those guys don't let up on  the defense. Reminds me of a pick up basketball game. Tell him good luck
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Well, lets see.  Dad could give him a real good rain coat.  Money for a seasons lift ticket to the nearest slopes so he can keep up with the snowboarding snow bunnies
biggrin.gif
 would probably be deeply appreciated.  Think warm clothes.  And by the way, the Ducks kick ah, well a donkeys other name.  Good for him.  At least we don't have hurricanes and such out here. 

Grats on the pick-up! Just tell him not to worry to much when he starts to grow webbing between his toes and a little mold behind the ears, it's just part of living in Oregon... lol. If he can survive his first winter he will do fine, the 8 months of rain can sometimes get to people.... lol.

Grats on the pick-up! Just tell him not to worry to much when he starts to grow webbing between his toes and a little mold behind the ears, it's just part of living in Oregon... lol. If he can survive his first winter he will do fine, the 8 months of rain can sometimes get to people.... lol.

Hey!! He's going to be a DUCK.  The webbing comes with the job.  AND I did mention something about the WINTER snow bunnies, didn't I?  Rain??? He can always come north a tad and help us celebrate the Washington Rain Festival, it runs from Jan 1st thru Dec 31.

Hey!! He's going to be a DUCK.  The webbing comes with the job.  AND I did mention something about the WINTER snow bunnies, didn't I?  Rain??? He can always come north a tad and help us celebrate the Washington Rain Festival, it runs from Jan 1st thru Dec 31.

LOL.... yeah, but water just runs off of a Ducks back, Huskies just smell like wet dog!
biggrin.gif

Just kidding.... I actually like the Huskies as well.

First of all congrats on your son getting to the big time!! Maybe you can make a deal with NW Dave for a room for you 
biggrin.gif

Johnnie did you forget how much rain they get in Florida? Every dang time I have been there it has rained every flippin day. What the boy needs is a ski pass like Dave said and most likely some lessons

guys my son didnt get the nod the qb on his team did        he is  the kicker

Well grats to him as well..... just remind him no matter how cold and rainy it gets.... the Pac. NW is the 3RD! largest brewing area in the WORLD! Behind Amsterdam and Belgium... lol.

Scar - the differance is here it rains for 4-6 weeks straight, but never gets above 55°. It's a cold, damp, constand mist followed by a good solid shower, then back to cold mist.... lol. That's why we have so much beer.... helps keep our mind off of the rain.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky