Olive Wagyu

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks really good. Crazy how much marbling remaining after the cook but at the same time you can tell it's meat butter. I'm sure it was rich. See any interesting benefits of the olive diet?

Appreciate the kudos. Yes the Intramuscular fat is rocking. Not really a huge note of olives actually so was a nice mellow taste. I was worried it might be over powering. I picked this piece of meat for the tenderness not so much the taste of the olive.

Good Wagyu has plenty of internal marbling and because of that I never inject and have never been disappointed. It's pure Texas approach here, 50-50 salt & pepper, nothing else.

Reactions: negolien
I was happy not sure I would do much different. Piece of meat that big with that much fat can take a little rub not worried about it. I was 98% happy might have pulled a tad earlier but that's it.
WAGYUBENDING.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky