Ole show popped up

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I cut my cable TV off years ago... probably right around 8 years. Still have cable internet. I watch three channels on standard OTA broadcasts, MeTV, Grit and Antenna TV which I think is WGNT. Can't say I've seen Steve Canyon on the tube lately but Cannon, Barnaby Jones, Peter Gunn, The Rifleman, Highway Patrol, Petticoat Junction.......oh the list goes on and those are just some of the shows that are on MeTV. I'm pretty much living on reruns and westerns from the 50's forward.

Love the old shows before they decided to smut it up with sex talk and dirty humor like most of the shows now.
And for those of you that stream...Check out Angel TV....its a channel out of BYU (yes the college)...They have a show on there called "Dry Bar"....its comedians without the dirty talk.

Jim

Reactions: negolien
Wagon Train on ME tv right now... it's Saturday... Rifleman on at 4! Lol
Cartoons every morning at 6... who said I have to grow up!

Ryan
I'm not much for TV, but the Mrs. watches a lot of stuff by internet (We gave up cable a couple of years ago.).
I'll have to tell her about this ME tv. She likes the old stuff when she can find it.

Forget about tvland at times. We usually switch between metv and the inspiration network... western shows all day.

Ryan

Reactions: mr_whipple
How about Starsky and Hutch or Jake and the Fat Man. I miss those old shows.

Chris

Reactions: mr_whipple
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky