OLD COUNTRY PECOS SMOKER FOR SALE LEWISVILLE TEXAS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kevin Haynes

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
I've got an old country pecos smoker that has done me well! I'd say its in pretty darn good condition compared to some rust buckets I have seen. I will be cleaning it out and wiping it down with some peanut oil before selling it. If you guys have read the threads on the pecos smokers then you have heard about tuning plates. I will be throwing in 5- ¼ steel tuning plates. Also throwing in a firebox full of post oak that is cut to a reasonable size for this size cooker. Wanting to get as close to $200 as I can or trade straight across for some good seasoned post oak. Fill your truck up with oak and we'll unload it and then load the smoker and call it even. Let me know guys! Selling because I made a slight upgrade to a 500 gallon smoker. 214-235-9254
20200916_185928.jpg
20200916_185900.jpg
20200916_185851.jpg
20200916_185839.jpg

Great deal, too low really.
One modification you needed was to extend the exhaust stack about two feet with dryer vent pipe, it changes the air flow dynamics and makes it easier to control the fire while reducing the need for plates.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky