Oklahoma Joe Highlander and Pitmaster IQ 110

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sellersjr

Original poster
Jul 21, 2014
Kasson, MN (USA)
Just installed and doing my first burn test with the Pitmaster IQ 110 on my Oklahoma Joe Highlander. I purchased the 110 with the aluminum hose barb and then added a ball valve and extender pipe.

Once the fire got going I closed off the offset vent to just a sliver to allow the 110 to control the air flow.

So far so good!

OJoeHFan3a.jpg
OJoeHFan4a.jpg

I am really interested in that smoker. I really want the 36" patio Lang but that a lot of money! I have the BBQ Guru can use. Never had a stick burner.

Test burn turned into a chicken smoke and the 110 fan worked very well to keep temps on an even keel.

I have an Assassin GF 24 on order which has a 120 with it so I will be very familiar with it when it gets here .

Highly recommend the fan boost.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky