October TD Honorable Mention - disqualified (but definitely worth mentioning)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
UPS is code for something other than what we think!!

Is the store managers "UPS' ????

Squirrel  

Fess Up!
TJ

You are too much papa Bear. That is very kind, but probably not a good idea. I say you just send me one of those cute little bears.
icon_mrgreen.gif
I thought it was a Great Idea!

LOL---My bears would eat you out of house & home, and that one 7 footer would drink ALL your beer !

Bear

I think we can solve this dilemma, and I doubt many, if any would disagree.

What say we all take a vote for whether or not the Squirrel's entry was the "Greatest Multiple Plate Stuffed Entry in the History of the World", as we know it????

I will personally donate a gift to her (not a joke!!!), that she can use every Christmas.

Now would one of you fine Gentlemen that is good at putting a poll up, please do so.

Example:

Was Squirrel's Disqualified Stuffed entry the "Greatest Multiple Plate Stuffed Entry in the History of the World", as we know it?

Place her picture/pictures "HERE".

Vote Yes

Vote No

My 2 cents,

Bear
I just want everybody to know my suggestion above has nothing to do with the other entries being worthy. I think they are all great & very hard to choose the best one (took me two days!).

My suggestion is strictly for the squirrel disqualified entry. Yes in my opinion, she did not follow the rules, and she should have been disqualified. She is not complaining about it either.

This being said, I still think she should be awarded in some separate way, other than just our fine comments. She had to work for days on that stuff, and I have never seen anything done up like that. It was truly AWESOME!  My offer above still goes.

Bear

They had better define what a single plate is..  I can see some people firing up the kiln and making a 4 foot diameter "Plate"

Now that she has an MES ain't nobody gonna be able to beat her... 

I heard through the grapevine that she also ordered one of the 36" pizza plates like they used on Man vs Food to serve that Giant Pizza.  It is a Plate...
icon_mrgreen.gif

c72b2b38_mvf_ss_san-antonio_007_596x334.jpg

Now that she has an MES ain't nobody gonna be able to beat her... 

I heard through the grapevine that she also ordered one of the 36" pizza plates like they used on Man vs Food to serve that Giant Pizza.  It is a Plate...
icon_mrgreen.gif

c72b2b38_mvf_ss_san-antonio_007_596x334.jpg
I hope she did. Id love to see the plate she can put together with that large of a plate.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky