not sure if I signed up

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokerjim

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 14, 2014
Northeast pa
I can't remember if I ever signed up for the pa group, can't seem to find anything if I did or didnt, if not how do I sign up. Thanks

I can't remember if I ever signed up for the pa group, can't seem to find anything if I did or didnt, if not how do I sign up. Thanks

Two things you have to do ,
Feed Farmers hogs . and cut Bears grass . Then you're in .

I think all you have to do is try to make a post on it.
If you didn't already sign up, I think it it will tell you to, and tell you how.

If it just lets you post, I guess you already did sign up.

This is just off the top of my head, so I wouldn't guarantee it.

Bear

PS: My Grass is done growing until Spring.

Hey Jim,
Come to think of it, since you were able to post in this forum (on this Thread), I would think you were already a Member.

Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong.

Bear

You don't have to sign up to be in groups anymore.

PS, no pigs here till next month.

You don't have to sign up to be in groups anymore.

PS, no pigs here till next month.

That's Good !!
I doubt if anybody was ever denied entry to any group anyway.
I butted into the UK group a long time ago to answer a question, and they were very polite.
Nobody slammed the door in my face and said, "Get outta here, we don't want any Dumb Bears in here!!"

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky