Not really jokes, but something for past times.......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The yellow insert to play a 45 large spindle single on a small spindle phonograph (they call them turntables now)
Yeah, that one. I recognized and owned the 45 inserts.

We had this something like this one, too. I had RCA record player that folded up and it used the tube.
View attachment 484600
Along with not needing the plastic insert for 45's... This also allowed you to stack the records and drop one at a time... coarse we all new that... LOL

Since a few of you have grabbed onto the old record player stuff, here's another one, especially for the younger crowd.....

1613249643117.png

I can't remember if 67 or 68 was the first year that cars had side marker lights. If 68 was the first year, then that Camaro is a 68. Not 100% sure which year was the first year of side marker lights on American made cars.

67 and 68 RS had the backup lights below, SS did not , or at least that's how I remember it.
I can't remember if 67 or 68 was the first year that cars had side marker lights. If 68 was the first year, then that Camaro is a 68. Not 100% sure which year was the first year of side marker lights on American made cars.

Here's a couple of pics that may help you both out...
1967 Camaro
1613261838451.png

1968 Camaro
1613261859698.png

Reactions: MJB05615
So 68 was the first year with side marker lights. That was my first inclination. Thanks for clearing that up.

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky