Not going with the program!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
Lol, I had planned a burger night, but my son used up my bilk burger that I had thawed for his meal prep. My backup was leftover steak and rib meat , but they ate that too! So I did a quick thawed on on some frozen tendies, mixed in green peppers and rice (we are out of onions) and did up some chicken quesodillas!

20230619_194304.jpg

20230619_194848.jpg

20230619_195513.jpg

20230619_195521.jpg

LOL, I've lost track of the number of times that I have come home with a meal plan in my head, only to have found that my son has already eliminated one or more of the main ingredients. I've even had to go to plan C or D. Sometimes it feels like sharing your home with a 150 lb. locust.

Sometimes it feels like sharing your home with a 150 lb. locust.
I have finally learned to put stuff in my own special drawer in the fridge and a special shelf in the pantry that he knows not to mess with. And yep the locust comment pretty much describes it. He can clear out a pantry quickly.

Jim

Reactions: Buckeyedude
I have finally learned to put stuff in my own special drawer in the fridge and a special shelf in the pantry that he knows not to mess with. And yep the locust comment pretty much describes it. He can clear out a pantry quickly.

Jim
I can hide some stuff out in the shop fridge! But even then, the "locust" find it occasionally lol!

Jim
I have one drawer in the house fridge my wife wrote my name on lol. Everyone knows to stay out of my drawer. I also have a whole fridge to myself here in the barn for bacon, sausage, and preparing meat to smoke in general.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky