Ninja Woodfired Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That might be the hot ticket for a family of two or three.

I stay far away from things that claim they do multiple tasks. The more the number of things they claim increases the less likely it is they do anyone of them very well.
yeah not on my radar at all but if I did live in an apartment and could not have an open flame device on the porch this would be in the running.

Looks interesting. Baby backs in 2 hours at 250 degrees?
and Wonder why the special wood fire pellets.

Jim
Power of convection/air fryer maybe. The special pellets is just a gimmick, but they come in a handy small package. It only uses maybe a 1/4 cup of pellets. 15# bag would rot before you got them all used up, Lol.

Reactions: JLeonard
True. Might watch the reviews on it. Dad might need one for Father’s Day.

Jim
Yeah, I watched some and read some. All positive, but there is always one ninny in every crowd.
My FIL is mid 80’s and always cooked on an oil field built pit burning mesquite. Just to much for him to do now. The live 3 hours from us in good weather, he is here now and I’ve been feeding him like a king the last couple days. Ribs tonight, and I’m making an extra rack just to send home with him. Sure would be nice if the old Gent could easily cook some ribs for mother and him, and I think this Ninja may just be the ticket. It’s just the two of them so the cooking space is about perfect, plus he can grill or just air fry. Very nice product.

Reactions: JLeonard and TNJAKE
I'm a little leery about quality. Masterbuilt has been pretty bad the last few years with the MES line. Their therms and controllershave never been any good. As for all the functions, that fellow on one of the videos said he couldn't get it to make good fries. And lastly, their customer service seems to have bottomed out.
Thanks, but no thanks--figure I'll pass on this.
Gary

Reactions: JLeonard
If you're gonna pull the trigger QVC has it today at $299.98 with free shipping.

Thought about it but the MES with the Auber makes this a no-go for me.

I got the original and just upgraded to the Pro connect XL. Wifi, dual probes. It is AMAZING. The amount of smoke it puts on is incredible. I've had plenty of smokers and this is just so versatile and convenient. I got a great deal direct from Ninja with the stand, cover and pellets for around $350 and it is very well made and looks very sharp. I think the bundle deal is still available.

8lb Butt.
20240303_161637.jpg
Ninja.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky