Ninja Pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking pizza! Really makes me hungry for homemade pizza now. What is the model number or exact name of the ninja you have, if I may ask?

That is one tasty looking pizza Bear, nice job! That Ninja is a cooking machine!

BTW, if ya can’t get crusts… try some English muffins as your crusts! They are a fam fav here when we make pizza!

Reactions: MJB05615
Made some pizzas last night using Flat bread pizza crusts .
Look just about like the Mama Mary's .
Makes a darn good pizza .

Reactions: MJB05615
Great looking pizza! Really makes me hungry for homemade pizza now. What is the model number or exact name of the ninja you have, if I may ask?
Thank You!!
That would be:

Ninja FG551 Foodi Smart XL 6-in-1 Indoor Grill with Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Broil & Dehydrate, Smart Thermometer, Black/Silver​

Bear

That is one perfect looking pizza pie John! I'm a thick crust guy and your appears to be absolutely ideal, nice work! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
We love Pizza from this Ninja!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

A Bear and his Pizza,
That is how I love my cheese .
Great job , and I bet a great meal

David

Thank You David!!
It was Tasty!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Late to this one John, but that Pizza looks exactly the way we like them. Perfect Cheese to Meat ratio. Still haven't tried my Ninja. Hoping to be able to start the learning next week. Great work.
Thank You Mike!!
It's easy to figure---I just put as many Pepperoni slices on that will fit!!
Any questions on your new Toy, give me a yell.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Once again a thing I never thought to do on the Ninja! I’ll show my wife, the kids love making their own pizzas, this will go into the rotation!

That is one tasty looking pizza Bear, nice job! That Ninja is a cooking machine!

BTW, if ya can’t get crusts… try some English muffins as your crusts! They are a fam fav here when we make pizza!

Thank You Justin!!
Yup, it's a Fantastic Toy!!
I like to make Bread Pizzas out of Old Hot Dog Rolls, Hamburger Rolls, and Steak Rolls too.

Bear

Made some pizzas last night using Flat bread pizza crusts .
Look just about like the Mama Mary's .
Makes a darn good pizza .
Thank You Rich!!
I never tried that---Which ones are your favorite?
I think they should be 8" Diameter or less.

Bear

Once again a thing I never thought to do on the Ninja! I’ll show my wife, the kids love making their own pizzas, this will go into the rotation!
Thank You Jed!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky