Ninja Pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Ninja Pizza

We were way past due for Ninja Pizza, but our Mama Mary’s Crusts didn’t come through on our last “order & Pick-up" thing @ Giant Food Store.
So now we finally got some.
So I start by spraying Avocado oil on my Pizza Crust.
Then I cover the whole thing, except the perimeter crust, with Pizza Sauce.
Then I cover that with Pepperoni Slices, because if I put it on last it will blow away when the fan comes on in the Ninja Air Fryer.
Then I cover the whole thing with Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Then I set my Ninja at 390° for 10 minutes, and let it Preheat.
Then I put it in when it says “Add Food”, and remove it after 7 minutes.

Perfect !!
The Ninja makes Awesome Pizza. They don’t look as nice, because I think the Pepperoni spread out on top is one of the things that makes a Pizza look great, but they sure taste Great !

Thanks for stopping in,
Bear

All loaded up----Pepperoni hiding under the Cheese:
IMG_8528.JPG

Closer Look, before Air Frying:
IMG_8529.JPG

All done & removed after 7 minutes:
IMG_8531.JPG

Closer Look:
IMG_8532.JPG

And it even tastes better than it Looks!
IMG_8533.JPG

Wow Bear. That Ninja does a really good job on pizzas. I love that browned cheese on top. The timing of this is ironic too. Been thinking a pizza was on order around here and this may put me over the edge to go ahead and make one.

Robert

Sure looks like some good pizza bear

Thank You Jim!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear
Wow Bear. That Ninja does a really good job on pizzas. I love that browned cheese on top. The timing of this is ironic too. Been thinking a pizza was on order around here and this may put me over the edge to go ahead and make one.

Robert
I love the Pizzas that come out of this Toy!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Good looking pizza John. I know you are having issues with the ninja blowing the pepperoni off the top........tooth pick them suckers down bud and get you some crispy pepperoni goin on!

That looks very good. Never used any air fryer before. I used to make pizza often and then my wife came up with a better dough recipe and now she makes them.

Nice work John . That last pic is perfect .
Flour tortillas work in a pinch for a thin crust pizza .
Thank You Rich!
I'll have to look into them.
Be good to have around for back-ups too!

Bear

Bear that's a nice looking pie! ....and again what you can do with that ninja just surprises me every time!

Awesome Bear!

We do pizza in the Ninja all the time except with mine they have to be square.

That is one perfect looking pizza pie John! I'm a thick crust guy and your appears to be absolutely ideal, nice work! RAY

Late to this one John, but that Pizza looks exactly the way we like them. Perfect Cheese to Meat ratio. Still haven't tried my Ninja. Hoping to be able to start the learning next week. Great work.

Good looking pizza John. I know you are having issues with the ninja blowing the pepperoni off the top........tooth pick them suckers down bud and get you some crispy pepperoni goin on!

Thank You Jake!!
I don't know why I never thought of that, but I'll give it a try next time!
Appreciate That !!

Bear

That looks very good. Never used any air fryer before. I used to make pizza often and then my wife came up with a better dough recipe and now she makes them.
Thank You Much!!
Appreciate That !!

Bear

Bear that's a nice looking pie! ....and again what you can do with that ninja just surprises me every time!
Thank You Civil !!
I think the Ninja likes me!!
But when it's the only thing you can do, you try harder to get good at it.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: civilsmoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky