newby

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

troy shull

Original poster
Mar 3, 2006
spencer, wisconsin
hi all my name is troy and i grew up in the south (Tulsa, OK) and moved to wisconsin as a teen. im just a newbe at smokin. ive been a stainless welder/fabricator for 6 yrs and been a certified webmaster for 1 yr. check out my link below for my first smoker im building.

Troy, Welcome friend!! Great to have you here. That's a very handsome smoker you're building (I'm more than a little jealous), you're obviously a very talented craftsman. The same attention to details that show up in you cooker, will serve you well as a cook. Sweet Blue and Tasty Q to you and yours.

Troy,
Welcome to the site/forum, im glad to have you with us. That is a great lookin piece of equipment youve got goin there...keep up the good work...and many happy smokes will come your way.
Take care,
Todd

So glad you found the forum Troy. I hope you enjoy all of the stories and advice you'll find here, I know I have. That smoker looks real nice and I just know you'll enjoy it once it's finished. Welcome again and looking forward to hearing from you in other posts.

Nice job on the smoker Troy!! Welcome to the Smoking Meat Forum. I bet you'll be bombarded with fabrication questions especially when it comes to using stainless steel.

:shock: WOW! :shock: That thing is beautiful, Troy. I am certainly a little jealous! Did I read correctly that you only have about 20 bucks wrapped up in it? Man, I wish I had that kind of talent, not to mention the patience it must take. I can hardly wait to see some pics of the awsome Q that is sure to be coming out once you get her up and smokin'!

Welcome to our little corner of the world, there's lots of friendly folks here to help out with any questions, so just chime in whenever the urge strikes!

Cheers,
Brian

thanks for all the great comments guys ( and ladies). if anyone has any questions conserning welding or fabricating im more than welcome to answer any. today i finnaly bought some wheels for it so now its a little esier to move around.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky