New toy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Okay; I want one.. But don't know why.  

Adam

Tell me why I can't live without one and where do I buy one! 

b

I dont want to get in trouble for this. :) Its not a link. BDSkelly, go to www.owensbbq.com. They can get you going on what size you'll need. Tell Marty, Jeff from Texas sent ya. Great customer service and quick delivery.

Reactions: mossymo
^^^^^^^^ your set to buy one now.

You NEED ONE. HA

My one and only, modified Weber JJ. Not quite a real mini wsm, but using a Cajun Bandit stacker. For me, the tube is a lot easier than carrying a bunch of wood chunks. I usually have a few, but love the extra smoke I get from the tube.

My one and only, modified Weber JJ. Not quite a real mini wsm, but using a Cajun Bandit stacker. For me, the tube is a lot easier than carrying a bunch of wood chunks. I usually have a few, but love the extra smoke I get from the tube.

A JJ with a mini Vortex isn't a crazy idea also! ... :pot:

Yup. Medium is what I bought

Haha I know the feeling. I need another job or bank heist to support this habit. My wife will just about kill me if I buy another grill or smoker... So now I just sneak accessories, charcoal, gadgets, etc. She still hasn't seen the outdoor sink I have in the garage...oof!
I feel your pain. I just got an offset stick burner and the Mrs & I are still going round & round about getting rid of the MB gasser along with the mailbox. They just don't understand....

Ok, you all talkin bout the vortex the last week or so & I've been wanting one pretty bad even before all this talk ! Well, it's official... That's what I've asked for, for Fathers Day ! :biggrin:

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky