New To UDS But Very Interested With Questions.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigdaddylove

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
Wichita, Kansas
Hi guys as i said i'm fairly new to smoking and Very new to the idea of UDS's.  First what is the main reason to go from the side fire box on my smoker that i have now to a UDS?  How do you add more fuel to the fire on a long smoke?  How do you get in to spritze your ribs,butt, Ect?  any and all feed back will be appreciated

I must agree with everything said above.

As far as the spritz, I am using a lower half of a weber grill and I point my pump up sprayer in the old vent holes from the grill and spray away.

Another thing is they light up fast. Three hours start to finish last night for chicken parts. And it was pretty darn tastey.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky