New theater technology

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sup All,

So had to go see the new top gun in a theater. I was 16 when the original came out.

Goin to see it in Cinemark XD. I was gonna go Imax as it's 75 wide x 59 high but with the hassle of parking in downtown sacramento and the fact it's 23 years old, and digital not laser I decided to go with the XD. Anyone have experience with either? I haven't been to a movie since 2003 matrix movie lol. Will try and get some pics and give a review of the theater
we saw it at our local Imax theatre.. LOVed it. seeing on huge screen in recliner was tits. I'm not impressed with theatre audio anywhere I've gone ,but I'm a broadcast engineer and have on vested heavily in my home theatre audio. plus we have a bar in our imax theatre. $75.00 including drinks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky