New Smoker!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lantzy75

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 21, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Finally got my Napoleon Apollo assembled. It's a lot bigger than I expected. A nice sized 19" grill shoukdngivee lots of room for some great food. I have noticed though, that there is a pretty good gap at the doors. I'm worried about some major smoke leakage. Any suggestions on how to remedy that?

2444cdbf137610f854e4541efcbde34c.jpg

3452c12c1924c420eff72f4425c1fd44.jpg

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Hey Lantz thanks for the heads up on the sale price at can tire. I got the last one in Stock at our local store. Haven't had a chance to use it yet though. From your pics my lid is a little different...different therm and vent above the therm and my doors fit very snug.

Hey Lantz thanks for the heads up on the sale price at can tire. I got the last one in Stock at our local store. Haven't had a chance to use it yet though. From your pics my lid is a little different...different therm and vent above the therm and my doors fit very snug.

Glad you were able to get one. I've seen pics of them with different therms, so I can understand that. I need to check how bad the leaks are when I get around to actually using it. Might have to get some gasket or something... We'll see.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky